There is a little game going around the moms blogging world. What you do is post 8 interesting facts about yourself that people really didn’t know about you. Hold your breath here I GO!
1) GASP!….. I’m really going to post this. I have been previously married. I got married right out of highschool thinking to my highschool sweetheart. It went downhill fast :(.
2) Because of number 1… I’m scared of getting married again. YES you read that right, I’m not married. Everyone thinks I am because I have two beautiful girls and I have been with their dad over 5 years now. We consider each other hubbs and wifey but we have never officially got married ;).
3) I still co-sleep with my 4 year old and 2 year old and have no means of stopping anytime soon ;). I love to wake up to them and see their smiley faces and love to snuggle with them at night. It warms my heart and I know they are safe right there with me.
4) I love God and pray to him daily and thank him always for my girls, but, there is that but, we don’t go to church every Sunday :(. I just feel that since I’m not married I would be a hypocrite going to church. I still believe in God and tell my girls about him. Hopefully one day we can make this right!
5) I was molested as a very young girl by a really close family member and I still can’t come to terms today to tell anybody. Only person that know’s is my better half, Scott. It haunts me all the time and one day I hope to get it off my chest.
6) I love to sing. I know I may not have the best voice in the world, but 75% of the day I’m singing. I sing while I cook, I sing in the shower, I sing driving down the road, I sing to my girls….. I just LOVE To sing. It helps me relieve stress and feel renewed again.
7) I have been going to the gym for 3 months and have lost a total of 21lbs. See my weight fell off when I had Madisyn and I was back in size 5’s by the time she was 6months old. With Lyndsee I have had the worst trouble getting it off. She is 2.5 now and it IS TIME to get it off and get my self-confidence back.
8) I’m going to be a Florida Chic. I have lived in the Mountains all my life and I know this will be a cultural shock but I am ready for the new adventure and hopefully this will be a good move for our family!
Ok there you have it. Do you still like me? I sure hope so ;).
Now I want to hear from the following people about their 8 interesting facts!
Let’s hear it ladies 🙂