The lovely and very talented Val tagged me for this fun meme. So lets see if I can figure out 7 weird things about me.
1) Well not sure if this is really weird… but I had my two beautiful girls before actually tyeing the knot ;).
2) I do not eat butter on my baked potato… I either like Steak A1 Sauce or Ketchup.
3) I had never heard of calamari until Kelly Pickler got made fun of on American Idol for how she pronounced it. So like the next week, my husband took me out and had me try it. Needless to say I DID NOT know I was eating squid until after I took the first bites.
4) I have a great relationship with my step-daughter and love her to pieces and so glad she is a part of my life.
5) I'm such a worry wart about my girls that something is going to happen to them, that I have only left them with my mom and dad 1 whole time during their life for about a hour and half while Scott and I went out to eat.
6) After reading number 5, Hubbs and I have only been out on 1 date without the girls since back in 2002 when our first daughter was born. We make it family dates and I wouldn't have it any other way.
7) I love eating fresh sliced turkey, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots on wheat breat with ranch dressing. YUMMY GOOD!
Ok there you have it… weird or not? Let me know hehe.