Did you hear?! It is that time of year again! The Gap Casting Call is going on right now. You know I have to enter my little fashion diva L. She is just too adorable and loves to ham it up for the camera. Gap has asked for my help to spread the word about the Gap Casting call and in return they are going to give one of my readers their own free pair of jeans. So cool right?
I did want to share a few tips with you so you can capture that perfect photo of your child.
1. Make sure to not pose your child. Let them be natural and snap away with your camera. If you pose them, they will start getting aggravated and will possibly have meltdowns.
2. Stage the photo shoot in front of a solid background. If you have busy distractions in the background, your camera flash may focus on the background noise instead of your precious model.
3. Keep continuously shooting with your camera. Do not stop so you will not miss that perfect shot. Kids move and change poses fast, so keep snapping away.
4. Be upbeat. If you are upbeat throughout the photo shoot, then the child will be happy.
5. Ask the child questions throughout the photo shoot, to spark their creativity. Keep them smiling with crazy sayings. Happiness will equal one awesome photo shoot!
I did a mini photo shoot with L and did a short video of the photo shoot to showcase the tips above. Watch the short minute and half video to see what photo we ended up entering in the Gap Casting Call!
Now it is your turn to create a photo shoot. Hurry and go grab your camera, your child and start snapping away. Here are the 4 categories:
• Baby Girls (ages 0 to 4 years of age)
• Baby Boys (ages 0 to 4 years of age)
• Girls (ages 5 to 10 years of age)
• Boys (ages 5 to 10 years of age)
Enter to win a free pair of gap jeans by:
1. Leaving a comment below with your email address.
2. Tweet about the Gap Casting Call. Example Tweet: I really want to win a free pair of Gap Jeans on @OneMomsWorld Casting Call Giveaway http://ow.ly/2OJYs
Make sure to leave another comment each time you tweet. Good Luck!
* This post is sponsored by BabyCenter and Gap. All tips, photos and video are of my own judgement!