I have been tagged by two great and cool mom friends so let's get this blog post started and get to know more about Jen 🙂
First off, I was blogged by the wonderful Natural Mom Carrie Lauth to answer 7 burning questions. Here goes:
1. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would it be and why?
Bananas and pineapples. I could literally sit and eat them all day. When I go to Target and buy my bananas, I have them gone in one day OOPS.
2. If you were an animal what would you be and why?
I don't think I could be an animal, because you have to give your children away. This really bothers me that when they give birth eventually they never see their kids anymore 🙁
3. If you could only describe yourself using three words, what three words would you use?
Caring, devoted mother
4. If you could be a super hero who would you be and why?
SUPER MOM… lol. Really I don't get how some moms do it somtimes. I try my best to do for my girls but sometimes I wonder if I am really doing enough 🙁
5. What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
Hmmm…I would say probably in 5th grade when I started my period and didn't realize it until Theater was over and I had this big red spot on my pants a kid told me. I was soooo embarrassed and ran to the teacher so she could call my mom to come get me 🙁
6. What is one of your biggest pet peeves and why?
Moms who think they are better than other moms. Since moving to Florida I have experienced this so much. I don't get it. Now don't get me wrong there are moms here who are sooo nice and friendly but others that will just look at you like why are you here? Crazy!
7. Out of red, green, blue, yellow and orange which one is your favorite color?
My favorite memory is looking at my girls the first time out of the womb.
If you chose red what is one of your favorite hobbies?
If you chose green what is your favorite place?
If you chose blue what is one favorite memory?
If you chose yellow what is your dream job?
If you chose orange it’s a wildcard and you can tell us anything about yourself!
Second tag was from the great Aurelia @ Real Life Solutions.
7 Things You May Not Know About Me
(Some may know these but here goes ;))
1) I am a step-mommy to a beautiful girl in NC. We talk pretty much everyday on the phone and computer and she calls me her best friend. I call myself her second mommy hehe. Our relationship was not always good, but it couldn't be any better right now. I love her!!
2) I am an attachment mommy and always have been since I had my girls. It just came natural to me and we still co-sleep and no one will ever tell me to do different ;).
3) I have a REAL THICK Southern Accent. I get asked all the time and where are you from? I will tell them and they will say we can tell. Well why ask? LOL.
4) I am a bargain mommy and will not pay full price for anything. I am always on the lookout for coupons, coupon codes and buy 1 get 1 free offers.
5) I was an Art Technician in former life before I had my girls. Hmmm wonder why I like to design things now?
6) I yearn for another baby. Madisyn asks me at least once a week :(. It's just not in the cards for us.
7) I love love love the show Don't Forget the Lyrics on Fox. That is the only show I will watch each week. Rest of week I don't even watch unless its the news and sometimes I will watch my soap the young and restless.
So… do you know more about me now? hehe.