I was tagged the other day by Sheryl over at Peanut Butter and Jelly Boats to share 6 random things about my life right now. Here we go 🙂
1) I’m going back to college to finally finish my degree. It’s always been my Grandmother’s wish to see me finish college and I want to make this happen for me and her. I’m so excited but a little bit scared too. I go tomorrow to finalize everything for Fall semester!
2) My hair is my youngest daughter’s lovey that she goes to sleep with!
3) I’m doing the TweightLoss Challenge headed up by Audrey over at Mom Generations. I’m off to a great start this week. YAY!
4) I love designing stuff in photoshop hence my Internet Marketing Chic website.
5) My little girl starts kindergarden in a little over a week and I am not dealing with it good. Why do they have to grow up?
6) I’m addicted to pretzels and homemade ranch dip I make with fat free sour cream of course ;).
Ok… what do you think? Am I interesting enough LOL!
I’m going to tag some other moms as well as I love learning about the mom bloggers.