The girls were not the only ones to start school. Watch out.. because mommy is hitting the books again! See, I was going to school for my Computer Information Technology Degree when I found out I was pregnant with M. So, I decided to stop after I finished that semester and take a break. Well 7 years later and mommy is back. I only have a few classes I needed to take so I thought since I have some extra time on my hands to go ahead and sign up!
Boy has College changed in 7 years. Let’s take a look… shall we say “Mom meets College”
1) Mom… raising your hand is so old school. Please do not raise your hand to ask to go to the bathroom. Just walk out of class and do it!
2) Mom… don’t stuff your mouth full of food out in the hall. Hello, don’t you know you just take your food and drink into class and eat while the instructor is lecturing. I mean really now!
3) Mom… don’t be such a techno phobe. Go ahead and leave out your cell phone so you can return that all important text message or answer that all important cell phone call so all your classmates can hear you. Really get with the program here you know!
4) Mom… don’t act like you are loving class when you are really bored. I mean you know you can just get up in middle of class and leave to go on your merry way. Goodness.. what’s with you mom!
5) Mom…don’t just sit there with your hand waving in the air to add to the class discussion. Hello… don’t you know you are suppose to just blurt out what you want to say cutting off other people. Geez!
Ok.. Ok.. Ok… so I get it. I need to forget my manners when I’m at school. Now I get it ;)!!! Jen you are so 2000. This is 2009!