Thanksgiving is a time that I stop the presses and reflect on the beautiful blessings of the past year. This has been one amazing year. I present you One Moms World Top 10 of Thanksgiving!
10. I start this list with the road trip we departed on last evening to come “home” to family. I was so thankful for the dog barking non-stop in the van, girls screaming at each other, traffic bumper to bumper because it reminded me we could be without those things and not be with family this Thanksgiving!
9. I am very thankful for our move to Raleigh, NC. The blessings are still coming from our move and we are truly blessed in our new city.
8. I am thankful for deals and bargains. I know that may seem like the weirdest thing, but we are able to do so many things in our family because of all my online connections. It pays to look for deals and coupons. One of my favorite coupon gals that I love and adore so much is Andrea from Savings Lifestyle. Check her out… you will love all the savings. Hubby says that our girls have done more now than any of our childhoods’. Truly a blessing.
7. I am extremely thankful for my work. Who said you could love your job so much? I do! My partner in crime Dina is one of the reasons that it is the best place to work. She is amazing, she is creative, she is an awesome mother to the cutest little boys and she loves Starbucks. We were a match made in heaven…. honestly. She is all that and two cups of Starbucks 🙂
6. I am so thankful for hubby’s job. Two years of unemployment and he is blessed with work again. Being with each other 24/7 for two years straight and we survived… now that is love and blessings my friends!
5. I am so thankful for our health. What a scare I had back in May with a 7 day hospital stay, but the Lord brought me through it with wonderful support of friends and family. So thankful for Real Life Sarah for the gift she did for my family and coming to sit with me during the roughest times. She truly did make my birthday in the hospital so much better! L has had a time with her asthma and allergies but we are so blessed we are able to have medicines to bring her through these times. Hubby is doing amazingly well with his heart problems too and our M is just one healthy girl!
4. I am thankful for One Moms World blog. I started this journey over 5 years ago right here on this domain. The memories and blessings I receive from One Moms World are priceless. I thank all my readers, PR peeps, and the best bloggy friends ever!
3. Who knew friends afar could be such blessings to you and uplift you each and every day? I have the best friends online that really have brought me through this last year with their encouragement, their faith, their awesomeness and all their prayers. Sharon, Jane and Audrey from Mom Generations are such an amazing mother and daughter team. Sharon uplifts me so much that my heart could burst with happiness. Their spirit, their kindred are just simply amazing. I love my online friend Rhonda who I so want to meet one day. She is such a blessing to everyone and it really shines in the online world. My wonderful friend Maria Bailey that has been such a great friend to my entire family. She went out of her way during my 7 day hospital stay to make sure my family was fed. She truly has a warm heart and I am so thankful for her. I love my friendship with my two longest online friends Nell and Nan. We have yet to meet in person, but I hope one day we can change that and it can be soon. We have all three been through so much in the past 6 years and have all been blessings to be there for each other and be supportive. Amazing friendships that God has blessed me for putting them in my lives. I know I can’t mention everyone here, I have so many online and supportive friends. Just know I love and appreciate you all so much!
2. So thankful for a beautiful and worship filled church. It is so great to be involved and truly love your church. The preacher has us in tears and laughs each Sunday. The girls enjoy making a joyful noise each week and some of our best friends are there to worship with us. Now my friends that is pure blessings! Carolina Mama and her family have been such a HUGE support to us this year with our move. They offered up their house for a few days during the first of the move, they have helped us get acquainted with our new city, they love our doggie Kingston so much and such a blessing with him and most of all, they are genuine friends who love their Lord. It’s amazing to have such a great real life friendship with people who cherish the Lord as much as we do! So thankful for them and for helping us find such a great church.
1. And for the number one thing I am thankful for this year is our wonderful God and Family. I would not have my family without our God. He has truly blessed me with a wonderful husband and two daughters. I wake up each and every day thinking, really… is this my life? It makes me so happy and life so rewarding. Thank you to our all mighty God for blessing me always and for letting me have the best family ever!
Happy Thanksgiving to each and everyone of you! Enjoy your family and have a truly blessed day!