We all love the cold and delicious Frosty’s from Wendy’s right? Especially on these warm summer nights. We all will load up in the car and drive up to our local Wendy’s and only order Frosty’s then sit down and enjoy them. Some of the best conversations happen during these outings. As you can guess, we will be there this Father’s Day weekend celebrating my husband for being such a wonderful father. Only, this weekend, we will get to participate in helping raise funds for the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.
50 cents from each Frosty purchase will be donated to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption on Father’s Day weekend (June 18 & 19). These donations will be used to benefit the cause of Wendy’s Wonderful Kids, which is a program that helps foster children in need find great homes.
You can help even more this weekend by using social media:
1. Twitter – Use the Treat it Forward application on www.facebook.com/frosty (Treat it Fwd tab), or use the hashtag: #TreatItFwd (please note, this is modified from the hashtag I sent last week). A donation will be made, by Wendy’s, for each designated tweet or re-tweet made from Treat it Forward.
2. Facebook – Send a Facebook friend a “virtual” Frosty, or tell friends about Father’s Day Frosty Weekend through the Facebook application found on www.facebook.com/frosty (Treat it Fwd tab); as a result, Wendy’s will make a donation.
3. Also, from Facebook, on Father’s Day Weekend only (June 18 & 19), offer a “Here’s to You, Dad!” Frosty “virtual toast” by snapping a photo of you raising your Frosty cup to Dad, tagging it with the words “Wendy’s Father’s Day Frosty Weekend” and posting it to Wendy’s Facebook wall or tweeting it; this, too, will result in a donation from Wendy’s.
4. Foursquare – Every person who ‘checks in’ to a Wendy’s during Father’s Day weekend only (June 18 & 19) will result in a donation from Wendy’s.
So take the special dad in your life out and enjoy a Wendy’s Frosty. You can enjoy a delicious dessert and help a good cause as well.
Treat the whole family with a Wendy’s Frosty by winning a $10 Wendy’s gift card.
1. Leave a comment below wishing the special dad in your life a Happy Father’s Day.
Share a @Wendys Frosty with your FB friends! http://on.fb.me/mjFgBL Each frosty is a 50 cent donation to @DTFA! #TreatitFwd
Giveaway ends June 19 at 11:59pm ET. Good Luck!
Disclosure: I was given a gift card to take my family out for a Frosty dessert. All thoughts and opinions are of my own.
I wish my wonderful husband a great Father’s Day!
Dear Mark, Happy Father’s Day honey. You are the best dad and your kids and me your loving wife 🙂 love you so much. We are blessed to have you in our life. I could not have asked for a better loving, caring father for our kids as your kids adore you! I love you honey not only are you a great Dad but the best husband there is and also my best friend. Thank you for loving us and putting us first in your life. Our family rocks! Have the best day ever honey. Love always your family 🙂
Jessie C. says
To my dad and hubby,
Have a very happy Father’s Day, you are the best!
Jessie C. says
Tamara B. says
Happy Father’s Day to my Dad who made me the person I am today 🙂
Jessica T. says
I want to wish my Father a “Happy Father’s Day”! From Daughter #3
happy father’s day, dad! wished you lived closer!
kolpin4680 at gmail dot com
Nanette ~ AMomBlog says
Took the kids for Frosty’s today. They loved that they were making a donation just by buying Frostys. 🙂