It has been one year since we said “I Do’s” forever.
We have been together for 7 years and I will say this last year has been the absolutely hardest year of our lives. I made the comment last night, that since we survived this last year, we will make it through anything now.
- 3 Months of living 3 states apart.
- 6 Months of living with my parents – his In Laws.
- His awful car accident that God brought him through.
- 4 Months of being out of work with no income.
- Moving into a great home only to have to move out 3 months later due to hubbs being out of work.
It’s been a year… and I will be honest and say there were fights along the way. If it wasn’t for our great love between us and the good Lord up above, I don’t even know how we would have survived. Now you know why I was so glad to see 2008 GO.
I do love hubbs very much and so thankful for the two beautiful girls we have together. I am so excited to make this year the best year of marriage instead of the hardest. We are finally moving into our own home in two weeks and I cannot wait.
- Thank you my love for being “You”.
- Thank you for being there to pick me up when I am having a bad day.
- Thank you for getting in the floor to play multiple board games with the girls.
- Thank you for putting up with my mood swings.
- Thank you for pulling for me through this weight loss.
- Thank you for keeping us sane in living with my parents through the last year.
- Thank you for providing for us.
- Thank you for your loving and compassion you give to us all as a family.
Here’s to many more years together. I love you so much!!!