It has been one year since we said “I Do’s” forever.
We have been together for 7 years and I will say this last year has been the absolutely hardest year of our lives. I made the comment last night, that since we survived this last year, we will make it through anything now.
- 3 Months of living 3 states apart.
- 6 Months of living with my parents – his In Laws.
- His awful car accident that God brought him through.
- 4 Months of being out of work with no income.
- Moving into a great home only to have to move out 3 months later due to hubbs being out of work.
It’s been a year… and I will be honest and say there were fights along the way. If it wasn’t for our great love between us and the good Lord up above, I don’t even know how we would have survived. Now you know why I was so glad to see 2008 GO.
I do love hubbs very much and so thankful for the two beautiful girls we have together. I am so excited to make this year the best year of marriage instead of the hardest. We are finally moving into our own home in two weeks and I cannot wait.
- Thank you my love for being “You”.
- Thank you for being there to pick me up when I am having a bad day.
- Thank you for getting in the floor to play multiple board games with the girls.
- Thank you for putting up with my mood swings.
- Thank you for pulling for me through this weight loss.
- Thank you for keeping us sane in living with my parents through the last year.
- Thank you for providing for us.
- Thank you for your loving and compassion you give to us all as a family.
Here’s to many more years together. I love you so much!!!
Wow, it’s already been a year?!? It really doesn’t seem that long ago that I was reading about you guys tying that knot. You’ve certainly had more than your share this past year, but you’re right…thank God for seeing you through it all. Congrats on your anniversary and getting ready to move into your new house! May God bless you in many wonderful, unexpected ways this year. 🙂
Wendy’s last blog post..Who Are You?
That was a tough year for sure. I have a brother-in-law that was very glad to see 2008 end cause it was difficult too.
casual friday everyday says
Happy Anniversary! Here’s to many many more! You all have gone through a lot and this year WILL be much better for you all.
casual friday everyday’s last blog post..My Great Hope
Congrats on a year.
Some times the rough times help keep us together as crazy as that sounds.
You have a beautiful family.
Way to go for making it through the last year – you definitely have had a lot of challenges!! But praise God that you made it and are ready to keep on goin’! 🙂
Andrea’s last blog post..Wordless Wednesday – Can you Tell He Has a Sister?!
Rhonda (mimi) says
Congrats. I am glad 2009 is starting out much better for you.
Rhonda (mimi)’s last blog post..New Sassy Do
resveratrol ultra says
love celebration, congr..
Resveratrol Ultra says
Enjoy these movements.