Did you hear the news? Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ becomes the fastest movie To $1 billion dollars! That number sure does the talking for families’ love of Star Wars in the United States. If you are one of those families, you will heart Disney Cruises even more!
Starting in the New Year, your family can celebrate the legendary adventures and iconic characters from the Star Wars saga during a brand-new, day-long celebration aboard eight special sailings on the Disney Fantasy: Star Wars Day at Sea.
Star Wars Day at Sea combines the power of the Force, the magic of Disney and the excitement of cruising for an out-of-this-galaxy experience unlike any other. Occurring one day during each of eight Disney Fantasy sailings, Star Wars Day at Sea will transport guests to a galaxy far, far away – in the Western Caribbean. The event includes:
- Deck party featuring a Star Wars-themed show, plus music, dancing, lasers and fireworks
- Meet-and-greets with Darth Vader, Chewbacca, Boba Fett, Stormtroopers and other Characters from the Star Wars galaxy
- A shipboard version of the Jedi Training Academy where Jedi hopefuls can learn lightsaber maneuvers
- Star Wars-themed games and activities at Disney’s Oceaneer Club and Disney’s Oceaneer Lab
- Out-of-this-world food and beverage offerings
- Screenings of the Star Wars films—including the only at-sea screening of Episode VII—plus episodes of Disney’s animated series Star Wars Rebels
- Guest speakers will share stories and behind the scenes information
- Exclusive themed merchandise
It’s a totally intergalactic experience that will thrill all the younglings, Padawans and Jedi Masters in your family.
For more information, visit the Disney Cruise website.